Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Technology survey

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Granaboard survey this time... I'm doing a survey for a University assignment (for statistic math... it sucks mightily, what a pain in the ass, but oh well...), if you want to help please do this survey. Thanks in advance.

    ----

    TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
    =================

    This simple survey is designed to measure the technology integration in our
    daily lives and our general opinion on it and other factors that affect it.
    Thank you very much for participating.

    No personal data is asked, except for the name and surname initial or nickname
    just for controling that no form is duplicated when counting.

    Please, write your text in the portions enclosed with brackets "[ ]" only.
    Do not add any additional information. Thank you.


    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [ ]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [ ] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [ ] I play videogames
    [ ] I have Internet access at home
    [ ] I access the Internet daily
    [ ] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [ ] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [ ] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [ ] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [ ] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [ ]
    - The State [ ]
    - Religion [ ]
    - The world, globally [ ]
    - Technology in general [ ]


    Thank you very much for your contribution. Reply this form to the sender if
    this is an E-Mail, or copy your answer in the message board otherwise.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As an example, I'm posting my answers:

    ----

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Wiseman]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [X] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [5]
    - The State [9]
    - Religion [0]
    - The world, globally [5]
    - Technology in general [10]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">
    TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
    =================

    This simple survey is designed to measure the technology integration in our
    daily lives and our general opinion on it and other factors that affect it.
    Thank you very much for participating.

    No personal data is asked, except for the name and surname initial or nickname
    just for controling that no form is duplicated when counting.

    Please, write your text in the portions enclosed with brackets "[ ]" only.
    Do not add any additional information. Thank you.


    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Melfice XD]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [ ] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [ ] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [ ] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [ 6]
    - The State [ 4]
    - Religion [ 1]
    - The world, globally [ 5]
    - Technology in general [ 8]


    Thank you very much for your contribution. Reply this form to the sender if
    this is an E-Mail, or copy your answer in the message board otherwise.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    No Granaboard survey this time... I'm doing a survey for a University assignment (for statistic math... it sucks mightily, what a pain in the ass, but oh well...), if you want to help please do this survey. Thanks in advance.

    ----

    TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
    =================

    This simple survey is designed to measure the technology integration in our
    daily lives and our general opinion on it and other factors that affect it.
    Thank you very much for participating.

    No personal data is asked, except for the name and surname initial or nickname
    just for controling that no form is duplicated when counting.

    Please, write your text in the portions enclosed with brackets "[ ]" only.
    Do not add any additional information. Thank you.


    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Nevan]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [7]
    - The State [7]
    - Religion [1]
    - The world, globally [8]
    - Technology in general [9]


    Thank you very much for your contribution. Reply this form to the sender if
    this is an E-Mail, or copy your answer in the message board otherwise.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [OCB]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [ ] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [9]
    - The State [7]
    - Religion [4]
    - The world, globally [5]
    - Technology in general [6]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Mitsuki]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [7]
    - The State [5]
    - Religion [9]
    - The world, globally [6]
    - Technology in general [7]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everybody for participating!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Shini ]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [X] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [2]
    - The State [4]
    - Religion [0]
    - The world, globally [5]
    - Technology in general [8]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [Xellos]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [X] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [X] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [7]
    - The State [5]
    - Religion [6]
    - The world, globally [5]
    - Technology in general [9]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 09, 2003 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name and surname initial / Nickname: [DarkLinkClone]


    1. Technology

    Check with an 'X' the statements that are true for you:

    [X] I use a computer on a daily basis
    [X] I play videogames
    [X] I have Internet access at home
    [X] I access the Internet daily
    [X] I am online for at least 4 daily hours in average
    [X] I use E-Mail and/or message boards on a daily basis
    [ ] I have a cellular
    [ ] I read more text in screens than in paper
    [ ] I receive at least 15 television channels
    [X] I have DVD, digital television or HDTV at home


    2. Society

    Rank from 0 to 10 the following things, depending on how do you think about
    them in overall:

    - Our society [5]
    - The State [6]
    - Religion [5]
    - The world, globally [3]
    - Technology in general [7]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •